1. First game I played from the Elder Scrolls series was Morrowind. I don't remember my first character but after finishing it I started playing Daggerfall and Arena. Mostly I enjoyed Morrowind. My character rarely had a name, so I either gave them some dumb name or just Adventurer nr X.
And in Skyrim high elves looked pretty if you spent more time on their face. Dark elves...they looked like old hags. with those things under their eyes.
2. I didn't have any idea as to why my character was a prisoner. In Morrowind he was a skooma addict who got caught in an arrow exchange between two skooma gangs. In Oblivion, my character was arrested for prostitution. In Skyrim, she fell down a hill and in the middle of the ambush XD
3. Quickest way to level a skill if you have lots of money from looting. I made daggers and advanced several levels. Too bad the materials you needed are more expensive than those junk iron daggers.
4. Paarthurnax was my favorite character. Delphine and Maven Black-Briar my most hated. Maven had some serious issues and I was already the leader of the Dark Brotherhood by the time I joined the Thieves Guild. I don't see how that woman has so much influence and power when I'm in control of the guilds and could stab her at any time if she'd only die.
5. The UI is simply horrible on PC. I barely used it since I was so restricted in using it. I have a mouse, I should have all the liberty I need to move around it. But noooo...I have to scroll down with arrows and not my scroll wheel. I married out of curiosity and I found out latter I had the Spectral Assassin I can summon. But still, Farkas makes a good househusband.
6. My most favorite mission. When I entered that orphanage and heard that crazy old lady say all those mean things to those poor kids, she was simply asking for a sword through her. And then everyone rejoiced! Besides the hysterical girl running around.
7.The Companions were the only guild who's people weren't around just for the sake of it. Aela felt like a sister. When Skjor died, I felt sad I didn't get to know him better. One minute he was there and then dead. WTF?
8. Almalexia was one hell of a woman with mods XD I liked her a lot...until she went crazy on me and tried to kill me. I got married in Skyrim but was so alone in Oblivion. These two had some romance in their lives, my Oblivion dark elf...FOREVER ALONE
9. Dragons! Nuff said.
10. I got used to the UI in the end. The many bugs are funny and annoying at the same time. But I worked in that field and I know just how tiresome it can be to search for bugs and fix them. I even was ok when a bug interfered with the main mission and couldn't continue. But really, leaving me on top of a mountain with not even a very short cinematic? Really? I just saved the world, damn it!
11. The game is fun and I won't start ranting on why this and that. And I also found a weird bird stuck in a tree.